● 2 Large Eggs (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● ⅓ cup - Unsweetened Applesauce● ¼ cup - Almond Flour● ½ tsp - Baking Powder● ¼ tsp - Pure Vanilla Extract● ½ Tbsp - 100% Pure Maple Syrup (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)
1. Whisk 2 eggs in a small bowl. Add applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla.
2. Next, add almond flour and baking powder. Mix until combined.
3. Grease skillet with coconut oil and heat to medium. Once it is fully heated, spoon about 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake.
4. Let cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Flip quickly with a spatula.
5. Serve warm.