● 3 large Green Apples, chopped into ½ in. pieces● 3 Tbsp - Warm Water● 2 tsp - Cinnamon, divided● 9 Eggs (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● 1 ½ Tbsp - Coconut Oil, Melted (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● 3 Tbsp - Coconut Milk● 1 ½ Tbsp - Coconut Flour● ¼ tsp - Baking Soda● Pinch of Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium skillet, saute apples, water, and 1 ½ tsp. of cinnamon until the apples are the consistency of chunky applesauce. Allow the mixture to cool before combining with the egg mixture.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut flour, ½ tsp. of cinnamon, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Add the cooled apple mixture, reserving ¼ cup for a garnish.
4. Spoon mixture into lined muffin tins. Spoon 1 tsp of apples on top of each muffin. Bake for 40 minutes.