● 5 ½ oz - Asparagus Spears● 1 Tbsp - Honey Mustard● ¼ cup - Orange Juice● 2 Tbsp - Lemon Juice● 1 Tbsp - Lime Juice● 1 Tbsp - Orange Zest● 2 tsp - Lemon Zest● 2 tsp - Lime Zest● 2 tsp - Minced Garlic● ¼ cup - Local Raw Honey (available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● 14 oz - Mushrooms, Halved● 5 ½ oz - Spinach or Arugula
1. Trim ends of asparagus and cut in half on diagonal. Place in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 1 minute. Drain and plunge into cold water. Set aside.
2. In a separate saucepan, place mustard, juices, zests, garlic, and honey. Season with pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and add the mushrooms. Toss for 2 minutes. Cool. Remove the mushrooms from the sauce with a slotted spoon.
3. Return the sauce to the heat, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes until reduced and syrupy. Cool slightly.
4. Toss the mushrooms, spinach, and drained asparagus together. Serve drizzled with sauce.