● 1 cup - Cucumber, Sliced Finely● ¼ cup - Red Onion, Sliced Finely● 1 - Large Grapefruit, Sectioned (reserve juice)● 1 Tbsp - Olive Oil● 2 tsp - Local Raw Honey (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● 4 ½ tsp - Jalapeno Peppers, Seeded and Minced● ¼ tsp - Sea Salt● 2 - Avocados, Halved, Pitted, Peeled, and Sliced● Chopped Lettuce Leaves
1. Combine cucumber and onion in a medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl, combine 3 Tbsp grapefruit juice, oil, honey, peppers, and salt until well blended. Pour mixture over cucumber mix and toss.
3. Add grapefruit and avocado and gently toss again.
4. Divide lettuce onto plates and top with an equal portion of mixture.