● 2 - Large Sweet Potatoes● 1 tsp - Coconut Oil, melted (available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● ¼ tsp - Onion Powder● ¼ tsp - Garlic Powder● ½ tsp - Ground Cinnamon● Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes and chop them into 1-inch pieces. In a medium-sized bowl, toss the sweet potato pieces with the coconut oil to coat them evenly.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Mix and add to the sweet potatoes. Toss to spread the spices evenly.
4. Place the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.