● 2 Tbsp - Coconut Oil (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● 2 lb - Grass Fed Stew Meat● 1 - Onion, Chopped● 4 - Cloves Fresh Garlic, Sliced Thin● 6 cups - Chicken or Beef Broth● 3 - Carrots, Peeled and Sliced● 1 cup - Green Beans, Chopped● 1 cup - Cauliflower, Chopped● 2 Tbsp - Fresh Basil Leaves, Finely Chopped● 1 tsp - Dried Parsley
1. Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef in a single layer and cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Transfer the beef to the slow cooker.
2. Add the onions and garlic to the skillet and saute until softened, about 8 minutes. Transfer onions and garlic to a slow cooker, including any liquid in the skillet.
3. Add the broth and carrots to the slow cooker, set to low, and cook for 6 hours.
4. With 2 hours left of cook time, add the green beans, cauliflower, basil and parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Store leftovers in the fridge.