● 2 Tbsp - Coconut Oil (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● 16 - Button Mushrooms, Stemmed and Sliced● 1 - Large Onion● 2 pounds - Grass Fed Ground Beef● 1 cup - Chicken or Beef Broth● 1 tsp - Onion Powder● 1 tsp - Garlic Powder● 2 Tbsp - Apple Cider Vinegar● 1 tsp - Sea Salt● 1 tsp - Black Pepper● 2 Tbsp - Worcestershire Sauce● ½ cup - Coconut Milk● 2 Tbsp - Tapioca Starch or Arrowroot Powder● 1 - Bag Cauliflower Rice, Cooked
1. Saute the mushrooms, onions, and beef in coconut oil in a skillet until almost cooked through. Transfer to crockpot.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients (except cauliflower rice) to the crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours.
3. Cook the cauliflower rice.
4. Serve the beef mixture over top of the cauliflower.