● 1 Tbsp - Coconut Oil (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● 1 Onion, diced● 2 tsp - Minced Garlic● 1 Small Sweet Potato, Peeled and Diced● 1 tsp - Thyme● 1 tsp - Basil● 1 lb - Chicken Breakfast Sausage● Eggs (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Dice the sweet potato and place it in the oven to bake for about 40 minutes or until soft (while you prepare the rest of the recipe).
3. In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and spices and saute for 5 minutes. Add the sausage and cook until done. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Prepare the eggs to your liking (poached, over easy, scrambled, etc.).
5. Prepare plates. Start with a scoop of the meat mixture. Top with sweet potatoes. Add the eggs on top.