● 2 Tbsp - Coconut Oil (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● ½ Yellow Onion, Diced● 6-8 oz - Bulk Breakfast Chicken Sausage● 10 Eggs (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● ½ tsp - Sea Salt● Black Pepper to Taste● ½ tsp - Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, melt coconut oil. Add onion and saute until softened. Add sausage to the skillet and cook until done all the way through, breaking up the pieces. Remove from heat.
3. Grease an 8"x8" glass baking dish. Sprinkle the sausage mixture over the bottom of the dish.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sea salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top.
5. Bake for 25-30 min or until lightly browned on top and the center is set. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Slice and eat!
6. These can be frozen. Just put a piece of parchment paper between each layer and seal it in an airtight container. When ready to eat, thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat in the oven at 325 degrees for about 20 min.