● 1 Package of Organic Chicken Sausages, Sliced● OR 1 Pound Bulk Chicken Sausage● 2 Tbsp - Coconut Oil (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)● 1 Small Onion, Diced● 2 cups - Butternut Squash, diced● 1 cup - Apple, Diced● 2 cups - Kale, Chopped Finely● ½ tsp - Sea Salt● Eggs (optional) (Available at Lifepointe Chiropractic and Wellness Center)
1. Place 1 Tbsp of coconut oil in a skillet, add sausage, and stir until cooked through.
2. Remove meat from skillet and set aside. Return skillet to heat and add 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
3. Saute the onion for 3 minutes. Then add the squash, apple, kale, and salt and continue cooking for another 10 minutes until the squash is tender.
4. Return the sausage to the pan and cook for another minute to heat through. Serve with fried eggs (optional) on top if desired.