● 1 - Head Cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces and steamed until tender● 2 - Turnips, peeled, chopped, and steamed until tender● 2 - Stalks Celery, chopped small● 1 - Small Red Onion, minced● 1 tsp - Dried Dill● 1 tsp - Dried Parsley● 2 Tbsp - Apple Cider Vinegar● 1 ½ cups - Avocado Mayo or Unsweetened Plain Coconut Milk Yogurt● 1 Tbsp - Dijon Mustard● 1 tsp - Celery Seeds● ½ tsp - Black Pepper● ½ tsp - Sea Salt● Juice of Half a Lemon
1. Steam the cauliflower and turnips together in the same pot and cool.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower, turnips, celery, onion, dill, and parsley. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk together vinegar, mayo/yogurt, mustard, celery seeds, pepper, salt, and lemon juice. Mix well.
4. Pour the mixture over the veggies and mix until evenly coated. Chill for a couple of hours.