● 1 - Small Yellow Onion, Sliced● 3 - Limes● 3-4 lbs. Chicken Breasts● 4 Tbsp - Taco Seasoning● ¼ cup - Chicken Broth
1. Thinly slice the onions into strips and place them in the slow cooker.
2. Cut one lime in half and squeeze juice over the onions.
3. Place the chicken on top of the onions and evenly sprinkle it with half of the taco seasoning. Turn the chicken over and season the other side with the remaining seasoning.
4. Squeeze the remaining limes over the chicken and add the chicken broth.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3.5 hours.